In this current year of 2017 around 30,000 Web Sites Hacked in a Day. So if you are a developer or website owner then you need to take care of that issue. In Marketplace there are several security services are active.
But as we discuss WordPress then we have some several options as well. Few WordPress Plugins are WordFence, BulletProof Security, Sucuri Security, WP Security(iThemes Security), All In One WP Security & Firewall.
Here we mention only Best two plugins which may protect your website from hacking and miscellaneous malware.
1. WordFence –The Wordfence plugin with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe.
Around 51,302,902 Downloads of this plugin and 2+ million active installations. This plugin has 4.8 stars out of 5. So its best-trusted plugin for WordPress Website security.
You can get the advanced feature of WordFence plugin from here.
2. All In One WP Security & Firewall – The All In One WordPress Security plugin will take your website security to a whole high level.
Around 600,000+ active installations of this plugin in WordPress Repo. It has 4.6 stars out of 5. So its best-trusted plugin for WordPress Website security.
I explain above which plugins are best and we also know about how can we secure our website. I explain this in below points.
How to secure your website using some basic points,
1. Make sure your website is built with using good secure coding principles. If you are going to use WordPress then you can try underscore framework.
2. Make sure your website hosting is secure and fast.
3. You can take secure SSL service. There is a great free tool you can use to check how well your site does this here.
4. Get a certified review of your website by an expert tester that can identify vulnerabilities before the hackers do.
5. Check your website in a time interval like code and methods.
6. Make sure you have frequent backups of your website Like in server.